Every Vote Counts! Sign Up to get a ballot and help choose the BEST of the BEST

Latin Motion

Latin Motion Sacramento CA (916) 928-8240

"Latin Motion" has been serving Northern California since 1993 for wedding receptions, birthdays, reunions, anniversaries, quinceneras, crab feeds, festivals, school dances, corporate & holiday parties, nightclubs, fundraisers, and other social functions. Owner and founder Enrique Lluch, otherwise known as DJ Enrique "Suave" puts the "E" in Entertainment business by providing a superior service to his customers. Enrique's rapport with the crowds is the one constant element to the diversity of both the events at which he performs, as well as the exceptional music he plays. Today, by performing almost every weekend, Latin Motion has grown into a booming business. Latin Motion employs three other DJ's, and has expanded bookings into the Lake Tahoe and San Francisco areas. Although 75% of Latin Motion's business comes from weddings, the remaining 25% stretches from one end of the spectrum to the other. Latin Motion is a family business, the other three DJ's are son Alex, brother Tomas, and brother-in-law Alfred helps out with the ever-growing Disc Jockey business. Latin Motion has been a proud and valued member of the Sacramento Hispanic Chamber of Commerce (SHCC) since 1993, National Association of Mobile Entertainers, Mobile Beat Disc Jockey club, and other music/entertainment organizations. DJ Enrique Suave has performed for SHCC's Awards and Recognition Banquet every year since 1993. Furthermore, Latin Motion contributes and participates in many Sacramento community events and throughout Northern California.

Is this your business? Manage this page
  • Tips (0)

Voters also love

Sections
Arts and Entertainment
Auto
Beauty
Casino Entertainment
Cheap Eats
Fashion
Great Meals
Health and Fitness
Local Flavor
Nightlife
Pets
Shopping
Specialty Food and Drink
Weddings
Contest Tools
Business Owners
Past Winners
Top Voters
A-List Restaurant Bracket Challenge
Sitemap
Information
FAQs / Help
Contest Rules
How it Works - Deals
CityVoter Blog
About
The KCRA 3 A-List is a contest featuring more than 8,873 local businesses competing to be named best. YOUR votes determine the outcome. Voting ends Sunday, May 4th

Connect with KCRA 3 A-List